The Commercial Investor – Institutional Inteligence + Big book of Emails
Archive : The Commercial Investor – Institutional Inteligence + Big book of Emails Digital Download
Salepage : The Commercial Investor – Institutional Inteligence + Big book of Emails
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Real Estate Investing – Learn about Real Estate
What is real estate? Learn about Real Estate
Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit.
Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.
Real estate is an asset form with limited liquidity relative to other investments,
it is also capital intensive (although capital may be gained through mortgage leverage) and is highly cash flow dependent.
If these factors are not well understood and managed by the investor, real estate becomes a risky investment.
Institutional Intelligence: Sales Desk Scripts
This is your Deal Making Bible Word for Word -Ripped from Wall Street phone scripts designed specifically to -wow’ the decision makers so they take your call and LISTEN EVERY TIME.
- Capital Placement For Banks and Lenders – Start Knowledge Brokering
- Residential Defaulted Loan Arbitrage – Balance Sheet Solutions
- REIT & Qualified Institutional Buyers – Your Life Blood Resource
- Opportunistic & Private Equity Fund Qualifying – The Secret Sauce: Structured Commercial Finance
- Big book of Email Templates – 1 Year of Autoresponders Done-for-You
PLUS These Bonus Blueprints:
- Total Real Estate Capital Strategy – Capital Placement, Capital Formation, and Asset Arbitrage
- The Commercial Distressed Asset Lifecycle
- Bulk REO and NPL Outgoing Scripts to Use Calling Banks
- Common Objections and Answers for Dealing with Brokers and Borrowers
- How to Build a Qualified Buyers List
- FDIC Search Engine Know-How – Target Smaller Banks Loaded with REOs and NPLs
Big book of Emails
Our Big book of Emails was devised to assist our Intermediaries in their business development initiatives.
SIZE: 21 MB
More from Categories : Real Estate