Kirsty Stuart – The Complete Freelance Writing Online Course:Beginner To Pro
Learn How to Get Paid to Write Online, Make Good Money, and Work From Anywhere.
What you’ll learn
- Get some first initial writing clips, testimonials and payments from writing online
- Set up, create, and promote your own professional writer’s website
- Market your freelance writing business using Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and even Pinterest
- Write effective blog posts that win and keep regular clients
- Write effective press releases and distribute them online
- Make your writing search engine friendly to impress and keep clients
- Pitch for different types of work and clients
- Combine your skills and expertise to offer more value to clients and earn more money
- Move towards earning a full-time living as a freelance writer online
- You should be able to string a sentence together and have a good grasp of the English language. That is all!
*Updated for 2019*
Do you want to earn a living as a freelance writer, earning money from home while doing something you actually love to do?
This course will teach you exactly how I built a freelance writing career online from absolute scratchand have been making my living from it ever since, even quitting my day job back in 2012.
I travel the world with my laptop, making money as I go, or sit at home in front of my computer and work to my own schedule. No horrible commute, no office politics, and no boss. Best of all, I’m getting paid to do something I love to do – WRITE!
If I can do it – you can too. This course will teach you exactly how, with over-my-shoulder access to how I did it, plus pitching templates and all the tricks of the trade to ensure you rise above the competition.
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You’re stuck in a day job but want to earn a living writing instead
- You want more time, money and freedom to spend as you please
- You want a new career working from anywhere but don’t know where to start
- You’re sick of spending all your time earning a pittance writing for content mills
- You pitch for individual writing gigs on freelancing sites but don’t have regular clients
We are so confident that you will love the course that it comes with a 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
THE COURSE ALSO COMES WITH:
A Bonus eBook:
The free bonus eBook is for absolute newcomers to freelance writing online. Learn how to build a solid reputation as a writer with no previous experience and no portfolio. You’ll get a few clips and earn your first few dollars from writing online.
Templates & Checklists:
- 1x -Client Pitching’ email template
- 1x -Single Post Pitching’ email template
- 1x -Working Agreement’ template
- 1x -Useful Resources’ section linking to all the tricks and tools of the trade
- 13 -Actions Worksheets’ to support each lecture
ENROLL IN THIS COURSE TO LEARN HOW TO:
Build a Solid Foundation as an Online Writer
Learn how to charge more money and build a stellar reputation by choosing the right niches for you. Use the simple step-by-step tutorial to set up your own self-hosted, professional writer’s website – then tweak the main pages to entice writing clients to hire you.
Effectively Market Yourself as a Freelance Writer
Discover whether blogging is the right strategy for you, and how you can use guest posting to pull in writing clients. Then learn how to use the major social media websites (plus one surprise one!) to effectively market your writing services.
Expertly Write for the Online Market
Perfect your craft by learning both basic and new online writing techniques. Discover how to write blog posts that capture readers’ attention, go viral and make you invaluable to your clients. Study the art of effective press release writing (and distribution) and learn how to ensure all your online content is search engine friendly in the long-term.
Earn a Full-Time Living and Give Yourself a Pay Rise
Discover the secret method that all the high earning freelance writers apply to their business. Then learn how to use this method to earn more money on a regular basis, while adding incredible value to your clients. Find out exactly how much to charge clients, how to pitch and who to pitch to, using simple instructions and customizable email templates.
- This course is suited to those who have a flair for writing but don’t know where to start in terms of getting work and clients online.
- It’s also for those who are working for content mills or similar and are feeling frustrated with the low pay and lack of consistent work.
- This course is for those looking to make money online from their writing, and NOT for writers looking to work offline, i.e. for magazines and newspapers.
Created by Kirsty Stuart
Last updated 1/2019
Size: 314.34 MB