DOLORES ASHCROFT-NOWICKI – Your Unseen Power
Welcome, Apprentice Your Teacher Awaits
Many of us have experienced moments when a greater force seems to be acting in our lives-when events line up too perfectly to be coincidence, or when something we’ve been thinking about suddenly, unexpectedly manifests before us.
According to the Western Mystery tradition, this phenomenon is more than simple chance or coincidence.
It is the power of genuine magic.
It is a power that you can learn to access consciously to vastly increase your ability to focus your intention, turn resolve into reality, and find answers to your most profound questions.
Your Unseen Power is the first comprehensive online course in this ancient spiritual path, offering everything you need to begin your apprenticeship as a magician in a wisdom lineage that stretches back through the history of Western civilization.
The Western Mystery Tradition-The Art and Science of True Magic
The magic of the Western Mystery tradition is not a Hollywood fantasy: it is a tradition that traces its roots back to ancient Egypt. The heart of this “sacred science” is learning to change your consciousness at will to access insights and energy beyond our self-imposed limitations.
As you follow the coursework in Your Unseen Power, you will begin to master such practices as performing rituals, creating artifacts of power, and using Pathworking (an ancient form of guided meditation) to commune with your spirit guides.
You will learn ancient techniques for inner exploration, as well as practical skills that you can use in everyday life. You will uncover what your unique talents are, then follow time-honored traditions for amplifying your abilities. Whether you have a gift for physical or emotional healing, spiritual insight, untapped reservoirs of creativity, or even psychic abilities for perceiving the past and future, this training will help you fulfill your untapped power.
It is an extraordinary journey. To navigate it, you will have an extraordinary teacher.
What You Will Receive
- Nine Audio Learning Sessions
More than 11 hours of training from Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki, including the locus method of memory enhancement, use of symbols, building your magical persona, Pathworking visualizations on the Tree of Life, guided meditations, and much more.
- Downloadable Written Material
A complete 115-page illustrated workbook, featuring foundational training for your practice, precise instruction for rituals, guidance for decoding the language of symbols and archetypes, and practices for exploring the Inner Worlds, Higher Worlds, and Highways of the Mind.
- Online Journal
Track your experiences, progress, and insights as your efforts begin to bear fruit in your life.
- Complete Downloads of All Course Materials
The entire program of Your Unseen Power is yours to keep and enjoy as you follow the path of the modern magician.
Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki-A Legendary Elder in the Western Mystery Tradition
Your teacher on this journey will be Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki, a third-generation occultist and one of the most respected and experienced practitioners of magic in the world today. As author of 17 books on the occult tradition, founder and director of studies at the Servants of Light school in England, and direct heir of the wisdom lineage of such legends as Dion Fortune and Ernest Butler, she will be your guide and mentor as you undertake the most comprehensive magical training available for home learning.
Dolores has taught thousands of students in her four decades with the Servants of Light. With Your Unseen Power, she has created a thorough curriculum in magic for the home practitioner that preserves the essential wisdom transmission of the teacher-student relationship.
Your Unseen Power is an indispensable resource that will be your companion for years to come-a downloadable course that you can return to time and again for wisdom and inspiration as you follow the path of the Western magician. What you won’t find in this course are crystal balls, lucky charms, or ingredients for love potions. Here’s what you will find:
- Rituals-ceremonies for creating protection wherever you go, consecrating sacred objects and places, contacting higher dimensions, and more
- Pathworking-a powerful art for tapping into the vast wisdom and energy of the collective consciousness
- Your sacred space-guidance for creating a space to facilitate your practice and spiritual growth
- Your spiritual allies-invoking spirit guides and angelic forces for protection, insight, and healing
- Guided practices-techniques to enhance your memory, explore dream consciousness, and sharpen each of your six senses
- The magician’s tools-step-by-step instruction for the creation and use of traditional artifacts such as a staff, robe, and ring
- A hunger for all knowledge-why a good magician knows as much about both subatomic particles and symbolic pentacles
- Transformation-discover a lifelong practice for embracing the light of knowledge, the power of compassion, and the truth of your divine essence
Here is the first online training program of its kind: an in-depth, practical course in Western magic, presented by a master teacher, to allow you to unlock Your Unseen Power.
Now Is the Time to Begin
When you begin Your Unseen Power, your life as an apprentice in magic begins. This course will definitely ask you for your time, energy, and dedication.
But as thousands of Dolores’ students can attest, the rewards for your hard work will transform you in ways you could never imagine-and uncover gifts you never realized that you possess.
Your Unseen Power is the first and only comprehensive course in practical magic, from a teacher recognized as a living treasure for her experience and wisdom in the Western Mystery Tradition.
Are you ready to begin your apprenticeship? Are you ready to unlock your unseen power?
If so, then your teacher is waiting.
What Others Are Saying
“You simply could not find a better teacher of the mystic arts than Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki. I look on her course as a breakthrough-the next best thing to meeting with a Secret Master face to face.”
-J.H. “Herbie” Brennan, Initiate of the Fraternity of the Inner Light and Servants of the Light, author of Astral Doorways, Tibetan Magic and Mysticism, and Magical Use of Thought Forms
“Not long ago the type of material presented in this course was almost impossible to get hold of. Now a further step has been taken in making this knowledge available and in spoken form from no less of an authority than Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki.”
-Dr G. Michael Vasey, author of Inner Journeys: Explorations of the Soul
“This is a divine gift presented to the seeker of the sacred Mysteries.”
-Shakmah Windrum, Director of Studies for The New SEED Sanctuary
“I regard Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki as quite simply the most brilliant and important person in her field. This study course will now make her work and her knowledge even more widely available and deservedly so.”
-Colin Wilson, author of The Outsider
What Is the Western Mystery Tradition?
The Western Mystery Tradition arose from many great civilizations that blossomed over thousands of years in Europe and the Mediterranean region. In Your Unseen Power, you will learn practices and principles from many great paths, including wisdom from:
- Egypt: The source of unmatched tools for elevating consciousness, purifying your energies, and navigating the transition between life and death.
- The British Isles: Originating with the Celts, these practices help us connect to the natural world and the spirits of the unseen realms.
- Scandinavia: Powerful techniques for divination, including the reading of runes.
- Central Europe: Craft and Hermetic wisdom of herb lore, alchemy, numerology, and astrology.
- Greece and Rome: Key philosophical foundations for the science of magic, as well as rituals that embrace dance, drama, music, and the arts.
- The Middle East: The Kabbalah is an important pillar of the Western Mystery school, as are the mystical traditions of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.
- What About Other Paths? The Western Mystery Tradition embraces knowledge from all sources and uses that learning to enrich and elevate the practice of magic, including yoga, Buddhist meditation, indigenous shamanism, and modern science.