Adam Reed – Build A Shopify Print On Demand Business From Scratch
Learn How to Build a Print on Demand Shopify Dropshipping Business from Scratch, Following a 6 Figure Entrepreneur
What you’ll learn
- Build your very own Shopify Store
Add awesome Apps to your Store
Link a Domain and Email to Shopify
- Learn some Key Tips to Choosing a Niche
- Prepare all Shopify Settings Correctly
- Find and Install Awesome Free and Paid Shopify Themes
- Add a Checkout Countdown Timer
- Add an Instagram Feed to your Store
- Set Up Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Emails
- Set Up Messenger Marketing and Messenger Recovery Campaigns
- Improve Your Store Conversion Rate
- Learn How to Source Graphics and Designs for Your Products
- Set Up Collections and Drop Down Menus
- Learn How to Launch Facebook Ads
- Find Out How to Further Monetise Your New Skills
- Know how to use a Mac or PC
- A good internet connection
Follow along with my Videos showing you EXACTLY how to build your own E-Commerce Print on Demand Business from the ground up. I have documented the WHOLE process, from the initial idea, all the way through to launching Facebook Ads to drive traffic.
About Your Instructor:
Adam is a Best Selling Udemy instructor with over 30,000 students enrolled in his various Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce courses. Many of his students now own their own successful online businesses, and some are even travelling the world while earning a healthy income from their ventures. To check out what some of Adam’s students have achieved, head to the Bonus Material Section at the end of the course. There, you’ll find a Free Preview Video showcasing just a handful of student results.
Adam has run E-Commerce ventures since he was just 15 Years Old. With 8 Years under his belt, he’s now 23 and loves Shopify. In 2016 he demonstrated his knowledge and ability in the E-Commerce field
Firstly, on eBay, he started with £0, and was able to turn over £8000 in 8 weeks, without having ANY inventory.
More notably, in September 2016 he launched a brand new website on Shopify. Within 3 weeks he had already turned over more than £1000 in a single day, and within 3 months had already received multiple 6-Figure valuations for the website. Less than 4 weeks in to 2017, this website finally hit 6-Figures in Gross Sales in GBP £. Since then, that specific website has turned over half a million US Dollars.
A Word from Adam:
Now it’s 2018, and I want to give back to the community that helped me grow in 2016 and 2017. I’ve released a LIVE Case Study taking absolute newbies from Zero, no knowledge or experience in E-Commerce at all, right through to earning their first online income with a Print on Demand business.
I’ll be showing you all of the tools and tricks I used on my first store, as well as some bonuses that will blow your mind! To supplement the course, I have also created a dedicated Shopify Startups Facebook Group which I encourage you to Join and Participate in.
The beauty of a Print on Demand Dropshipping business is that it can be run from anywhere in the world. This year I aim to work remotely on my ventures from at least 3 different countries.
What’s your Goal for 2018?
The Topics and Areas Covered in this Course include:
- Introduction to E-Commerce, Print on Demand and How it Works
- Niche, Audience and Theme Research and Selection, using cutting-edge tools
- Secret Extensions to get Cashback automatically on business purchases – meaning minimal Start-Up costs!
- Access to an awesome Shopify 14 Day Free Trial
- Registering and Linking a Domain Name to Shopify
- Registering and Linking an Email Address to Your Website
- Full coverage of Shopify Settings
- How to Add ALL of the necessary Pages to your Website
- How to Create a Professional Navigation Bar
- Free vs Premium Themes
- Editing your Shopify Store
- Adding Social Media to your Store
- Setting up Collections, Product Pages and also some basic tips for Shopify SEO
- Editing the Store Language Settings – Something most people completely ignore!
- Free Resources for Creating Graphics and Branding
- Top Tips and Tricks to Increase your Conversions and Sales
- A Complete Guide to Setting up automatic Shipment Tracking and Customer Updates
- Adding a Social Proof Pop Up App
- Adding a Facebook Chat Support
- Adding an Announcement Bar
- Adding an Instagram Feed to Your Store
- Adding Wheelio
- Collecting Messenger Subscribers
- How to Add Product Page Trust Seals
- A Complete Guide to adding Google Analytics AND the Facebook Pixel to your Shopify Store
- Adding a Checkout Countdown Timer
- How to Launch Facebook Ads
- How to Launch Facebook Retargeting Ads
- An Introduction to Email Marketing
- How to Drive Traffic to your Shopify Store, both Paid and Free Methods
- Adding a Print on Demand App and Importing Products to Your Store
- Methods for Sourcing Designs for Products
- How to Add Products with Different POD Providers
- Plus much, much more!
In addition, we also have a brand new Facebook Support Group for the Course.
Are you ready to change your life?
- This course is designed for people who want to start an online business
- This course is ideal for Digital Nomads
- People who want to build a Business to suit their Lifestyle would enjoy this course
- People who have never started an Online Business
- Those who want to start a Business with little-to-no startup capital required
- Any graphic designers and artists that want to sell their work without spending a lot of time on running a business
- Run and manage your online business from anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection
Created by Adam Reed
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 1.33 GB